St Edmund’s College is an Edmund Rice Education Australia school offering education to boys from Years 4 to 12. The College is able to accept students from all backgrounds and geographical areas.
We encourage all parents seeking more information about the College to look through our website, as well as to attend a Tour which gives you and your son a great opportunity to understand our facilities, our community and ask any questions that you may have.
The Enrolment Process
Return the Application for Enrolment to the College Enrolment Officer with the Enrolment Fee (see below) and a copy of your son’s:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Most recent school reports
- Year 3, 5 and 7 NAPLAN Results (if applicable)
2. Your application will be acknowledged by letter or email.
3. Further information may be sought if required or if the application is incomplete. The Principal will view your application and will advise the Enrolment Officer if the application is to proceed to the interview stage.
4. We will invite you, along with your son/s to attend an interview with the Principal or Head of Junior School. An interview does not mean that a place will be offered. Children from both new and existing St Edmund’s College families are required to attend an interview.
5. If a place is not available, your child’s name will be held on a wait list unless you notify the College that you do not want to proceed with your application.
If your application for enrolment is successful, a letter of offer will be sent by mail shortly after the interview. Acceptance of the offer is required within 14 days and is confirmed by signing the Enrolment Agreement documents that sets out the conditions and expectations.
If your application for enrolment is unsuccessful, you will be notified by mail by our Principal as soon as possible.
An application fee applies to all enrolments. This is a $100.00 non-refundable fee to accompany your Application for Enrolment. The fee is capped at $200.00 where two or more boys are being enrolled.