The St Edmund’s College Uniform Shop is taking bookings for 2020 uniform requirements.
A limited range of uniform accessories are available for Term 4 2019.
UNIFORM SHOP OPENING HOURS
Mon: 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
Wed: 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Fri: 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
Ph: 02 6239 0681
(1) DONATION: You may wish to donate your used uniform items (without any form of reimbursement). If you are interested in donating used uniform items, please ensure the used uniform items are washed and ironed. You can leave these items either at College Reception or hand them over to the uniform shop at the times prescribed above.
(2) PRE-LOVED SALES: Turn your used uniforms into cash. To assist the St Edmund’s community in the lead up to the uniform stock arriving, Ranier will sell your pre-loved items in store. Simply follow these steps:
- Wash and iron your pre-loved uniform.
- Determine your sale price.
- Deliver the items to the uniform shop with your completed form (see below).
- Ranier will sell your items and deposit 70% of the sale price into your account (30% fee to cover administration costs).
Please note that the second hand uniform items that have been already donated to the College will remain as donations. They cannot be retrospectively sold on consignment. Families in need are still encouraged to communicate directly with the College regarding second hand uniform item arrangements.
FORM FOR SECOND HAND UNIFORM CONSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS