The St Edmund’s College Uniform Shop is taking bookings for 2020 uniform requirements.
A limited range of uniform accessories are available for Term 4 2019.
Uniform Shop Opening Hours (Normal Term Time)
Mon: 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
Wed: 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Fri: 8.00 am – 12.00 pm
** In the week prior to the start of school, the Uniform Shop will be open Tuesday 28th January 2020 to Friday 31st January 2020, 11:00am-6:00pm.
Appointments – Highly Recommended
Online appointments for uniform fittings can be made at ranier.com.au/quickappointment (password is sted2603). Alternatively, contact the uniform shop to book your appointment.
Contact details – Response provided during opening hours
Ph: 02 6239 0681
Click & Collect – Online ordering
If you already know your sizing, orders can be placed online at ranier.com.au. Registration requires the exact student name and student number to be entered. The school password (sted2603) is also required to register.
For orders placed in 2019, collection is available in January 2020 between Tues 28th – Fri 31st | 11:00am-6:00pm from the Uniform Shop.
If orders have not yet been placed, it will be possible to visit in January 2020 between Tues 28th – Fri 31st | 11:00am-6:00pm. Please be aware of extended wait times as existing orders will receive priority.
Second Hand Uniforms
(1) Donation: You may wish to donate your used uniform items (without any form of reimbursement). If you are interested in donating used uniform items, please ensure the used uniform items are washed and ironed. You can leave these items either at College Reception or hand them over to the Uniform Shop at the times prescribed above.
(2) Sell for cash: Turn your used uniforms into cash. Ranier will sell your pre-loved items in store. Simply follow these steps:
- Wash and iron your pre-loved uniform.
- Determine your sale price.
- Deliver the items to the uniform shop with your completed form (see below).
- Ranier will sell your items and deposit 70% of the sale price into your account (30% fee to cover administration costs).
Please note that the second hand uniform items that have been already donated to the College will remain as donations. They cannot be retrospectively sold on consignment. Families in need are still encouraged to communicate directly with the College regarding second hand uniform item arrangements.FORM FOR SECOND HAND UNIFORM CONSIGNMENT SUBMISSIONS