St Edmund’s College Canberra is a Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition, educating boys from Years 4 – 12. It is an inclusive educational community, with a broad offering across academic and co-curricular areas.
It is expected that all members of staff will support and act in harmony with the College’s Catholic values and ethos, contribute towards the growth of the community, and be responsive to the needs of boys in a school environment. Teaching staff are also required to participate in the co-curricular program.
Please read the Information Collection Notice to find out how we manage your private information and comply with privacy legislation.
Mathematics Teacher (Temporary)
Commencing 22 July 2019 until 13 December. Please see the role description for information regarding this position.
For application requirements, please refer to ‘How to apply’ below. In addition to the documents and information requested, please also provide a statement no longer than two A4 pages addressing the selection criteria and personal attributes listed in the role description.
Further enquiries can be directed to the Principal’s Executive Assistant, Rachel Lemon, on 6239 0621 or via email@example.com
Applications close: 5pm Monday 24 June 2019
We welcome applications from Casual Relief Teachers at anytime throughout the year.
How to apply (Permanent and Temporary Positions)
1. Refer to the role description provided with the job ad for details regarding the position and the date applications must be submitted.
2. Prepare the required documents:
- Cover letter
- Resume, which includes the names and contact details of three referees (one of which must be your current or most previous direct supervisor)
- A completed Application for Employment form
- A completed College Employee Declaration Form
3. Submit the required documents before 5pm on the date the application is due.
Casual Relief Teachers
Email the form as well as a copy of your current CV, WWVP card and TQI card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information in relation to working as a Casual Relief Teacher at St Edmund’s, please email email@example.com.