St Edmund’s College Canberra is a Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition, educating boys from Years 4 – 12. It is an inclusive educational community, with a broad offering across academic and co-curricular areas.
It is expected that all members of staff will support and act in harmony with the College’s Catholic values and ethos, contribute towards the growth of the community, and be responsive to the needs of boys in a school environment. Teaching staff are also required to participate in the co-curricular program.
Head of Mathematics Faculty (Full-time Permanent)
Commencing 25 January 2021. Please see the role description for information regarding this position.
For application requirements, please refer to ‘How to apply’ below. In addition to the documents and information requested, please also provide a statement no longer than four A4 pages addressing the selection criteria and personal attributes listed in the role description.
Contact Rachel Lemon via email@example.com if you have further questions.
Applications close: 5pm Wednesday 19 August 2020
Casual Relief Teachers (applications are accepted at any time during the year)
Email the form as well as a copy of your current CV, WWVP card and TQI card to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information in relation to working as a Casual Relief Teacher at St Edmund’s, please email email@example.com.
How to apply (Permanent and Temporary Positions)
1. Refer to the role description provided with the job ad for details regarding the position and the date applications must be submitted.
2. Prepare the required documents:
- A cover letter no longer than 3 pages which refers to the selection criteria contained in the Role Description
- Resume, which includes the names and contact details of three referees (one of which must be your current or most previous direct supervisor)
- A completed Application for Employment form
- A completed College Employee Declaration Form
3. Submit the required documents before 5pm on the date the application is due.
110 Canberra Avenue
GRIFFITH ACT 2603
or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org