St Edmund’s College Canberra is a Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition, educating boys from Years 4 – 12. It is an inclusive educational community, with a broad offering across academic and co-curricular areas.
It is expected that all members of staff will support and act in harmony with the College’s Catholic values and ethos, contribute towards the growth of the community, and be responsive to the needs of boys in a school environment. Teaching staff are also required to participate in the co-curricular program.
Positions available at St Edmund’s College are also advertised on Teachers on net
Please supply the following with all applications:
- A one page letter of application
- A Curriculum Vitae with the names of three current referees, one of whom is to be your current or most recent employer
- A statement addressing the Selection Criteria, if one is provided for the particular position.
- A completed Application for Employment
- A completed College Employee Declaration Form
Address applications to:
Mr Joe Zavone
St Edmund’s College
110 Canberra Avenue
GRIFFITH ACT 2603
Casual Relief Teachers
Email the form as well as a copy of your current CV, WWVP card and TQI card to email@example.com.
For further information in relation to working as a Casual Relief Teacher at St Edmund’s, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.