St Edmund’s College is a dynamic Catholic all boys school, an inclusive educational community committed to living the message of Jesus Christ. We educate and develop boys into young men according to the values and experiences of a Catholic education in the Edmund Rice tradition.
Achieving today, leading tomorrow.
We aim to achieve
- our personal best in all we do
- an education that is inclusive, creative and challenging
- personal growth through faith, compassion and justice
We seek to lead
- vibrant communities that seek equality and justice
- by example, through service to others
- with humility, respect and honour
Our Mission is to:
- Provide a quality of Christian education for boys
- Provide a quality education in faith
- Teach, develop and be a living example of Christian values
- Develop in our students their capacity to become men able to make a positive difference in our world
- Recognise and nurture the unique qualities of all our students and staff and to strive for the creation and maintenance of an environment that is caring, safe and rewarding
For more information, view our Strategic Priorities for 2017-2020 below.