With a history spanning over 60 years, the Old Boys & Friends Association would like to encourage all Old Boys & Friends of St Edmund’s College to remain involved in the College community, attend College activities and stay in touch or locate lost friends.
- Facilitate an ongoing relationship within the greater college community, and establish and maintain a sense of belonging and inclusiveness to St Edmund’s College Canberra
- Encourage social interaction between its members and the college community, inclusive of the facilitation of College reunions
- Provide or assist in the provision of facilities for academic, sporting and cultural awareness within the College
- To preserve, promote and strengthen the ideals, traditions, and history of the College
- To raise the level of pride in being an Eddies Old Boy
- Raise the level of pride and awareness amongst current students that former students and friends are involved in the school community