The Pines is located in Tuross Head which is south of Moruya and is able to accommodate up to 100 people at one time. The Pines is owned and operated by St Edmund’s College Canberra with all St Edmund’s boys having the opportunity to experience some time at Tuross.
Students also attend Tuross for retreats as well as the specialised excursions and is currently being developed as an off campus field studies centre. The Pines is also used and available to Old Boys, current family groups, community and sporting organisations as a relaxing holiday venue or conference facility.
Tuross Head is surrounded by water with Coila Lake to the North, Tuross Lake to the South, the Pacific Ocean to the East and the mountains to the West. The area is famous for fishing, fresh oysters, water sports and it’s wildlife particularly whales and birds. Tuross Head has a shopping village with nine food outlets ranging from first class restaurants to take-a-way cafes. The award winning Tuross Country Club has bowling greens and a golf course.
The Pines is located on three acres of land just a short stroll from Tuross Lake and the beautiful beach of the Pacific Ocean.
- Independent Main building which was once The Pines Private Hotel has balcony views of the Pacific Ocean
- The Main Building has a Commercial kitchen and Dinning hall, seperate Lounge television room, eleven bedrooms with shared bathrooms and shower facilities
- Two independent bunkhouses each with fortyone beds, bathrooms and laundry facilities
- Recreation Hall
- Basket ball court, Volley ball court and Sporting field
- A small Chapel
- The Edmund Rice Centre Conference Facility
Education and Retreat Centre
36 Craddock Road
Tuross Head NSW 2537
Mark Todd– Manager
Phone: 02 44738122
An enterprise owned and operated by St Edmund’s College Canberra.
ABN 45 551 557 285