Our TAS and Hospitality department proudly continues to live out our College Touchstones, in particular, Inclusive Community. Our staff and students regularly give up their time to assist and support others, continuing to strengthen the College’s relationship with the broader community.
Below is a snapshot of what we have been up to lately in our Eddies community:
- Catering for the Heritage Round Old Boys and Friends morning tea.
- Catering for the Careers Expo, Year 10 family information night.
- Donating meals to HOME in Queanbeyan and Oz Harvest.
- Repairing gardening equipment and the Ride on Mower for St Benedict’s Parish.
- Donating scrap timber to a local primary school for their “Hands on” after school holiday program.
- Playground maintenance, upgrades and building repairs to Mercy School in the Solomon Islands.
I would like to thank my dedicated staff for all of their efforts and their giving spirit.
Jason Moore (Head of Technology)